Concrete Contracting & Flat Work Services
When it comes to hiring a concrete contractor, you want to hire someone who will get it right the first time, every time. You want licensed, bonded, and insured contractors who will listen to you, bring decades of knowledge and experience, and deliver an excellent concrete structure. At Kris Eilts Concrete, our concrete contractors in Vancouver, Washington, take care of every project, grading soil and laying down cement for patios, walkways, driveways, and and other cement features.
Our Concrete Contractors Get It Right the First Time, Guaranteed
Concrete Flat Work & Hardscaping Services
Our concrete contractors take on any hardscaping, flat work, and grading project. We guarantee that the finished product in your driveway, backyard, front yard, or anywhere else you need concrete will have a touch of class and permanence.
Our concrete contractors create durable, customized, stamped, and sectioned concrete structures to your liking.
- Driveways: A freshly stamped, lined, and even colored slab of concrete gives a unique look and curb appeal to an often-overlooked feature of your home. Count on our contractors to make sure your concrete driveway is pristine and up to code.
- Patios: A patio can be smooth, stamped, or have a unique color or design. Our contractors lay down your vision for the perfect barbecue or outdoor relaxation spot.
- Walkways and Sidewalks: The footpaths leading to your front door should be as elegant as the rest of your home. We build inviting walkways that are always up to code and last long.
We also do concrete for garages, out buildings, pole barns, and more.
We hold our concrete contracting work up to the strictest of standards:
- Up to code
- Guaranteed labor
- Locally sourced concrete from CalPortland
- Stamping done right
- Precisely timed
Excavation Contracting and Concrete Removal
Our contractors also operate heavy machinery for removing concrete and replacing it with new constructions. Our excavators and concrete contractors have the training, experience, and certifications to get the job done.
Our Methods for Concrete Excavation:
- Remove old concrete
- Install gravel
- Compact to code
- Install rebar (optional)
- Broom, Exposed, Colored or Stamped surfaces