Residential Concrete Services in Vancouver, WA
Concrete is permanent–you want to hire professionals who will get the job done right the first time. Kris Eilts concrete contractors in Vancouver, Washington, do everything it takes to lay down the best quality cement for patios, driveways, walkways, and elsewhere. Whether it’s removing a driveway or creating that new outdoor living space, we are here to take the stress out of your concrete project while enhancing the beauty and value of your home.
We are experienced concrete experts that will take the time to show you all your choices, colors, and all associated costs so you can make a great decision.
Our Level of Quality Goes Above and Beyond Our Competition
Flat Work & Hardscaping Services
Concrete hardscaping and flat work give the front yard or backyard of your home a touch of permanence with the changing seasons. Our hardscaping services take concrete work to another level by creating unique concrete designs and structures.
- Driveways: A freshly stamped slab of concrete can add a distinct design and intricate pattern to an often-overlooked feature of your home. Plus, our contractors can add colored concrete that will pop with curbside appeal.
- Patios: A patio should be more than just a grey slab or platform for your barbecue. A patio should be a new addition to your backyard, and something you’re proud of. Your concrete should be an outdoor experience.
- Walkways and Sidewalks: The footpaths leading to your front door should be as elegant as the rest of your home. We build inviting walkways that are always up to code and last long.
- We also do concrete for garages, out buildings, and pole barns
Our concrete contracting adheres to the strictest of standards:
- Up to code
- Guaranteed labor
- Locally sourced concrete from CalPortland
- Stamping done right
- Precisely timed
Excavation Work and Concrete Removal
Do you want an area covered in concrete removed and replaced? No problem. Our concrete contractors have the knowledge, skills, and certifications to operate heavy machinery like trackhoes.
Our Methods for Concrete Excavation:
- Remove old concrete
- Install gravel
- Compact to code
- Install rebar (optional)
- Broom, Exposed, Colored or Stamped surfaces